Saturday 2 February 2013

Happy Valentine's!

Hi there,
Welcome back! Yes, its weekend again and somehow the weeks seem to fly by! I'm back today, sharing my creation for this week's challenge over at The Outlawz Challenges (Paper a la Mode Team). This week, your challenge is to create something with either the word 'Love' or heart shapes somewhere on it. Since Krista Smith from Saturated Canary had a fabulous freebie digi last week, I decided it would be ideal for this challenge! (I'm also entering this card into the Saturated Canary Challenge #36 as well as the MarkerPop Challenge #15) Please hop over to Saturated Canary and visit Krista's shop - she'll love having you. Be prepared though to fall in love with her art!! LOL


I coloured this little lady, using Copics and sponged the edge with Tim Holtz distress ink in Spun Sugar. The card base is GinaK Designs pure luxury in Kraft and the DP layers are all from the Paris Girl pack by Carta Bella. I added stickles, pearlies, glossy accents and the love charm from my stash, and oh yes, the ribbon .... need I say more .... as always its the Silky Crushed Ribbon from the Ribbon Carousel (you'll see me use this ribbon LOTS over the next few weeks, or however long it takes to run out! LOL) I used my wave flourish punch for the flourishes.

Thanks so much for popping in. Don't forget to come back tomorrow, as I'll be sharing my creation for this week's Purple Challenge with Eclectic Ellapu!

Hugs,
M

PS: I'm super stoked that this card has been chosen for the Friday Fabulous Find by the Ribbon Carousel! Woohoo!

2 comments:

June Nelson said...

This is absolutely stunning, aw I love how you have used the colours, brilliant, thanks for joining us at saturated canary, big hugiges June xxxxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining our SC Challenge.
Caz