Friday 15 February 2013

Colouring Some Digis

Hi there,
I'm back today sharing some brand new digis I coloured over the last few days. These digis are by Sherri Baldy Stamps and you can get them from the Scrapbook Stamp Society.

The first one is entitled "Bashful Bettie":

I coloured her with a selection of Copic markers. The DP are from the Alora Collection by BoBunny. I also added some Stickles, Glossy Accents and rhinestones.

The second card features the "Tessie Two Step" digi:

I also coloured this digi with Copic Markers. The DP on this card is from the Paris Girl Collection by Carta Bella. Again, I added Stickles, Glossy Accents and rhinestones. The ribbon is Silky Crushed Ribbon by the Ribbon Carousel.

Thanks for looking, and do hop over to the Scrapbook Stamp Society to check out Sherri's digis! You'll fall in love!

Hugs,
M

1 comment:

Patricia said...

Madeleen, this is absolutely adorable. The flowers are perfect for the image which you have colored beautifully!