Saturday 25 August 2012

This Week's Challenge - The Outlawz Paper a la Mode Team

Hi there,
I'm back again with my latest creation for this week's Paper a la Mode challenge over on The Outlawz. Your challenge this week is to create something 'with wings' depicting those children going off to school, college or those making a new start. This is my take on it:


The cardstock is GinaK pure luxury in white and pink.  I masked the cardstock and sponged the pink strip using Tim Holtz distress ink in Spun Sugar. I then stamped the butterflies and sentiment using Memento Rose Bud before removing the mask. I also added some Stickles to the butterflies' wings, pearlies and ribbon to finish it off.

Thanks for looking!
Hugs,
M

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Madeleen, this is so pretty! Love the pink strip and then the butterflies on top! Sweet! Hugz