Saturday 1 September 2012

The Outlawz - Celebrating the end of Summer

Hi there,

This week's challenge on The Outlawz' Paper a la Mode team is to create something 'Travel Inspired' to celebrate Labour Day and the end of Summer. I've had this little stamp set sitting on my shelf for just this occasion! I used the set called 'a little destination' by my little shoebox and Unity Stamp Company to create a card for someone about to leave on a trip:


I used GinaK Designs pure luxury cardstock in kraft and pink and stamped the images using Memento Rich Cocoa ink. I stamped the sentiment in Archival Coffee and heat embossed it using clear embossing powder. I hand-wrote the words on the 'list' using an ultra fine Sharpie and distressed the edges using a Tim Holtz distresser. The seam binding ribbon is 'Rose' by The Cat's Pajamas. The flowers and brad are from my stash.

Thanks for popping in!
Hugs,
M

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Fab design Madeleen! Love hte background you created and nice way of doing the sentiment.