Sunday 3 June 2012

Latest Challenge Entries: StampTV & The Outlawz

Hello again,

I'm back today showing off some of my latest creations. The first one is a wedding card (I love the little veil! It's so cute!):
 

The cardstock is GinaK pure luxury in White and Lipstick Red. I stamped the images in Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured them with Copic markers.  I ran the card base through my Cuttlebug, using the Swiss Dots folder. The sentiment is hand-written using an ultra-fine black marker. The heart brad is by Recollections and the stamped images are from the Furry Friends (furry creatures) and Cool Scoop (hearts) stamp sets by the Sweet Stamp Shop. I added some glossy accents to the hearts for extra dimension.

I'll be entering this card into the following challenges:
StampTV Free For All Friday - Blushing Brides & Grinning Grooms
The Outlawz Monday Greeting Card Challenge - Animal Print Paper, Ribbon or Images

The second card is all PINK! This one is for Lee's Pretty in Pink Challenge over on StampTV:


For this card, I used GinaK pure luxury cardstock in White and Passionate Pink. I chopped the corners using the ticket tag punch (available in the shop over at StampTV). The image and sentiment are both from Tami Mayberry's 'Gnome One Like You' stamp set. I rubbed the edges of the card and the clouds with Tim Holtz distress ink in Spun Sugar. The grass is cut from a piece of Echo Park Victoria Gardens, using the Die-namics Fresh Cut Grass die. The clouds were made using another Die-namics die. I coloured the lawnmower with Copics RV10 & RV13 and added some stickles to the top as well as the edge of the small cloud. The white brads are some of GinaK's and the pearlies are from my stash. Image and sentiment were stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

The last card is for Cat's Let's be CAS about that Man Challenge, also on StampTV:


The cardstock is GinaK pure luxury in Ivory and I rubbed the edges with Tim Holtz distress ink in Tea Dye. The image is from Theresa Momber's 'By the Sea' stamp set. I stamped the image and sentiment in Memento Rich Cocoa and coloured the image using Copics. The three rhinestones are from my stash.

(As always, I couldn't have done this without my trusty Scor-Pal, Ledah TM-10 paper trimmer, Cuttlebug and SpinEco permanent glue tape.)

Thanks for looking!
Hugs,
M

6 comments:

Margaret said...

All your cards are fabulous. Glad to have found you on The Outlawz!

Roxann said...

WOW, what FAB cards! CAS is not my strong suit! Met you on The Outlawz and am following you now!
Cyber Hugz,
Roxann

Patti J said...

Hi Madaleen! Found you over at the Outlawz, and had to pop over to follow you! Hope you'll follow me too! cherisheachpreciousday.blogspot.com

Love your CAS cards - I have so much trouble with CAS! Hugs...

Ellen Taylor said...

Fabulous creations! Love the little veil and the pink mower! Thanks for sharing my blog candy! Good luck in the drawing!

Anonymous said...

Die veil lyk cute. -Lolliepop

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Madaleen, your cards are just beautiful. Thank you so much for becoming a follower. I would like to invite you to enter some of your projects in my challenge blog at: http://jacksonsdigitalexpressions.blogspot.com

Hugz,
Chana, DT, Outlawz Greetings Challenge
and
DT Coordinator, Jackson's Digital Expressions