Wednesday 23 May 2012

I'm Back!!

Hi Guys,
Yes, I'm back and you have probably wondered where I've been! Well, to cut a long story short, my brother in law and I secretly planned a trip to the States for me to support my Big Sister after her surgery. I wasn't able to say anything, as we wanted to keep it a secret. Anyway, I had a fabulous three weeks with them and have just returned home. I have a couple of pics to share with you as well, not to mention all the news I have too!
This is a pic of the sunset in North Carolina where my BS lives. Paradise!

This is a picture of lovely Booboo. She is soooo cute and playful, not to mention full of personality!

My sister's PT came to the house regularly, and we quickly became friends! I ended up making 20x bridal shower invitations for her and this is what they look like:
 
I used Smooch on the wings to give it a bit of bling. The little veil with the brad is so totally cute!
I hadn't thought to take stamping tools with me as I thought I'd be too busy to even think about stamping. Well, I ended up purchasing a few items (us stampers can never have too many toys anyway!) and what I didn't purchase I was able to borrow. This is how you make do when you don't have all your stash on hand:
The inside of a Glad container's lid works very well when you don't have an acrylic block for your stamps! LOL

I decided that since I was making cards anyway, that I may as well enter this month's StampTV Facebook Challenge:

Thanks for looking and do come back soon as I have something very exciting to share with you over the next few days!
Hugs,
M

No comments: