Saturday 4 February 2012

My Favourite Things - February Guest Designer Contest

Hello there,
I'm back again with some Valentine's Day cards with a twist - yep, you may wonder what it's all about, but I decided to make some V-day cards with a difference (different paper, different colour scheme & different images). It just so happens that I've had the 'Little Loveosaurus' stampset from My Favourite Things sitting in my drawer for quite some time, waiting for that birthday card. It's a really versatile little set and can double for V-day cards, birthday cards, or just everyday greeting cards. These are my creations:



The last card is also my entry for this week's StampTV Release Challenge #2 (sketch) over on StampTV.

I've entered all three cards into the My Favourite Things February Guest Designer Contest and you can get more info about this over at the MFT page on Split Coast Stampers.


Tools & Products for all 3 cards:
Cardstock: GinaK Design Pure Luxury White, Sweet Mango, Lemon Drop
DP: Jillibean Soup, Echo Park, Pink Paislee
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics: E000, G99, E25
Quickie glue pen, Ledah TM-10 paper trimmer, Scorpal, SpinEco permanent glue tape, Foam tape, rhinestones, ribbon
Twine: The Twinery - Charcoal & Peapod
Sun Image: GinaK 'Home Is' by Tami Mayberry


Thanks for looking & I'll see you soon!
Hugs,
M




No comments: