Saturday 18 February 2012

The Cat's Pajamas TCP Tuesday 197

Hello everyone,

Wow, what a busy week it's been! I'm glad it's weekend so that I can recharge my batteries again! I'm back this week with my take on the TCP Tuesday Challenge 197 over at The Cat's Pajamas. This week they have an ABC challenge (Anything But a Card). Since we're back into the swing of things, I'm also back at Heart & Soul (women's Bible Study) at church and I decided to 'dress up' my notebook for the challenge. You may recall that I created an altered journal a while ago (you can see it here) and I followed a very similar process.

This is what the book looked like before I started. It's an A5-sized, spiral-bound notebook.

I went through my cardstock and DP to see what went with the lime green cover. This type of project is ideal for using up all those little scraps I can't manage to throw away! The dotty DP is Jilibean Soup - Spotted Owl Soup and the cardstock is GinaK Designs pure luxury in Turquoise Sea.

This is the final product. I stamped the bunny image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto white cardstock and coloured it with Copics. The grass was made using the Die-Namics Fresh Cut Grass die.

Thanks for looking and remember to pop back in. Tomorrow is GinaK Day over at StampTV and you wouldn't want to miss out! I'll soon have a few more challenges up for that anyway.

See you later!
Hugs,
M

Tools & Products:
Cardstock: GinaK Designs Pure Luxury in Turquoise Sea, Grass Green, Cream de Menthe and White
Image: The Cat's Pajamas
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics: Y17, C-1, G14, YG06, BG000, B32
Green & blue colouring pencils
Die-Namics fresh cut grass die
DP: Jilibean Soup Spotted Owl Soup
Distress ink: Tim Holtz in Evergreen Bough & Tumbled Glass
Spellbinders: Ovals & Scalloped Ovals, Circles & Scalloped Circles
Stickles, Ledah TM-10 paper trimmer, SpinEco permanent glue tape
Twine: The Twinery Caribbean
Glue dots, foam tape, buttons & ribbon: own stash

No comments: