Friday 20 January 2012

New Creations & Challenge Entries

Hello there and welcome back to my blog. It's Friday already - where has the week gone? This week I've been working on a few creations I would like to share with you.

The first card I made for two challenges:
as well as the

This is my card:

 Tools & Products:
Cardstock: GinaK. Pure Luxury Black Onyx & White
Image & Sentiment: GinaK. Falling for You stamp set
Designer paper: BoBunny Enchanted
Distress Ink: Tim Holtz - Iced Spruce
Scorpal, Ledah TM-10 paper trimmer, Spin Eco permanent glue tape
rhinestones & ribbon: own stash
Copics: R27
Glossy Accents
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

The next card is for the StampTV Free for all Friday 'Pinterest Inspiration' Challenge hosted by Lee Murphy and for this challenge we had to go to Lee's Pinterest page for inspiration. I chose a picture from her "Card Making Design Ideas" page for my card. This is Lee's picture:
Aqua, Black and White
Picture is from Alinskie.com

This is my card:

Tools & Products:
Cardstock: GinaK. Pure Luxury in Black Onyx & White
Twine: The Twinery - Caribbean
Buttons: GinaK. Aqua & Black
Sentiment: GinaK. Vogue Vases
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Scorpal, Ledah TM-10 paper trimmer, Spin Eco permanent glue tape
Glue dot, rhinestone & foam tape: own stash

The last card is for the StampTV Facebook January 'Plaid' Challenge and this challenge you can only enter on Facebook and you HAVE to use a GinaK. stamp. No other stamps are allowed. This is my card:


Tools & Products:
Cardstock: GinaK. Pure Luxury in Creme de Menthe, All Spruced Up & Ivory
Designer paper: Cosmo Cricket Social Club
Image: GinaK. Inspirational Blocks
Scorpal, Ledah TM-10 paper trimmer, Spin Eco permanent glue tape
Cuttlebug & Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Squares (L)
Ink: Tim Holtz distress ink in Peeled Paint
Ribbon, foam tape & pearlys: own stash


Thanks for visiting and please don't forget to leave a comment!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
M

4 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW! You have been busy! LOVE all three of these cards! I love that b/w card with a hint of red! SUPER cute camera image too!! LOVE those butterflies (third card) and that teal twine for the second card! FAB job on all of them! THANKS for joining in the fun over at the RCC:)

Anonymous said...

All three of them are very well done. I like the simplicity of the 1st 2 cards but I think I like #2 the best. Love the colours

Ana Márquez said...

Your cards are terrific!! The second is my favourite, so simple and beautiful. Fantastic, thanks for sharing them with us and for your wonderful tips!
Hugs from Free Vintage Images :-)
.

Donna Baker said...

fabulous cards! I love the simplicity of the blue & white one!