Friday 6 January 2012

Hello

Hi there to all my new friends (and old friends)! Welcome to my brand new blog! I decided that 2012 was going to be the year that I step out of my comfort zone and create a blog (along with a very long list of other things that I still need to try). I decided to share a few things with you in this first post, so you can get to know me a bit better.
I've been a member of StampTV for almost a year now and attempt their cardmaking challenges on a regular basis. I LOVE their Gina K. stamps and can't get enough of them! I have learnt so much from them over the past year and I continue to learn from them all the time! The DT is amazing and so wonderfully creative and talented. Thanks for joining me on this journey.
I've included a few of my creations using Gina K. stamps:


7 comments:

Jennie said...

Welcome Madeleen to blogging!! You are off to a great start and love the background...you already know more than me, lol! Mine is boring :)
Love your cards and the gnome is over the top cuteness!!

Madeleen said...

Thanks for being my very first follower Jennie!!! I'm soooo excited!!!

Anonymous said...

These cards are so great! :)

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your brand new blog!!! Some day I too will have one. Hope it is all you dream it can be......meanwhile I'll see you over at STV too! Best Wishes!

Cat Tidwell said...

HeY M!! Welcome to the wonderful world of bloggin1 Love your creations you have shared today!

Donna Baker said...

I'm so glad you're stepping out - you won't regret it! I love your cards, especially the paper-pieced Gnomies!

Riette said...

My seuntjie wys so na die gnome kaartjie en se "I like it!"